There are a lot of resources available to cancer patients and we’d like to recommend the following organizations who we know understand what you’re going through and can provide trusted advice and valuable information. If you come across other resources that you’d like to share with our team and patients, please send us an email at Info@AltusHealthSystem.com.
- American Cancer Society - www.cancer.org
- Association of Cancer Online Resources - www.acor.org
- American Lung Association - www.lung.org
- Cancer Care - www.cancercare.org
- Foundation for Women's Cancer - www.foundationforwomenscancer.org
- Livestrong Foundation - www.livestrong.org
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - www.lls.org
- National Cancer Institute - www.cancer.gov
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship - www.canceradvocacy.org
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network - www.nccn.org
- The National Lymphedema Network - www.lymphnet.org
- Prostate Cancer Education and Support Network - www.ustoo.org
- Skin Cancer Foundation - www.skincancer.org
- The Women's Cancer Network - www.wcn.org
These resources are provided for educational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional care. Please consult with your healthcare provider if you are concerned about a potential health problem.